Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

"ARE YOU READY FOR FOOTBALL"

Hi everyone, are your ready for football?  Well since the Bears are not included, I'm not as excited.  The men in my house are, and they have decided to cheer for the 49ers.

I decided to do Exploring Cricut's Monday challenge this week.  We had to use 3 cuts from any of our carts. So I figured I'd just incorporate this project with the championship game scheduled for Sunday.  I'll probably make few of these containers for their popcorn :


Here is the list of materials used to make this project:

Cricut cartridge- Sports Mania
Cricut cartridge -Tags, Bags, Boxes & more
Cricut cartridge- Cricut Craft Room Basics
Gold cardstock by Bazzill
White cardstock from Marco's paper
Cherry red cardstock from Paper and More
Shredded white paper from Dollar Tree store
Gold twine
Fiskars scallop banner punch

I plan to enter this in the following challenge:

http://exploringcricut.blogspot.com

Well crafters, I hope this might give you some ideas.  This was alot of fun making.  GO 49ers!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool, Edie! Love what you did with this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box!! I love the colors! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edie, popcorn will go down very well in these fun containers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete