Followers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Inspirational card for 613 Avenue Create

Hello fellow crafters, I haven't blogged lately.  I've got to get into the swing of things again.  Sometimes I don't have that much to say or feel like what I have to say is not that important.
That is not the blogger spirit.  I promised myself I'm going to do better.

 613 Avenue Create's   Photo Inspiration #1  Cinco de Mayo



This is the inspirational card I made using, some of the colors in the photo:



 
I used Shelly's Image - Kings Proclamation
Spellbinders- Floral Ovals, Ribbon Banners, Fancy tags
Copic markers
 Embossing folder- Dots
Cloud 9 Design Rhinestones
Green, Pink, yellow, black, turquoise card stock
 
Happy Cinco de Mayo day to those who celebrate it!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You did a perfect job of using the color inspiration, Edie! Love the great easel design, the embossing, & fab die cuts to go along with your cute image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete