Followers

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MUG RUGS

Hi Lovely people,

Who knows what Mug Rugs are?  I didn't know until recently.  Was playing around on YouTube and discovered them.  They are actually small placemats, usually 6x10inch in size.   They are used to place your coffee or tea mugs on and maybe a cookie, biscuit or Cell phone .  I fell in love with them after making one for myself.  See below:
 
 
 Isn't it cute?  So guess what I did?  You know I usually make Christmas gifts for my Sunday school class each year, so I decided these would be perfect as gifts.  So I made 20 of them!  Each different in some way.
I just love them!


 
What do you think?  Can't wait to hand them out.  I might add a packet of Cocoa mix or Instant coffee to give with them.

Anyway, thanks for taking a look and as always, I love comments.

3 comments:

  1. Those are cute. I like the AFRO one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page, Love the Mug Rug, as well as the quilt for baby and the tote-bag. I began my Creative Quest sewing and knitting, I have been making cards and scrapbook pages for about one year. I love it and can thank SOC for all of their inspiration. I will be watching and hopefully you can give me hints on the quilt process, winter is coming eventually and I need a long term project. TFS

    ReplyDelete