Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Cloth Badges

Okay Ladies for those who don't know, I'm a Sewer/Quilter, also.  So todays project will probably be boring to the paper artist out there that view my blog.  I'm going to diverse for a minute!
I'm making a Cloth Badge for each of my Craft Club members (RAK of Chicago), to wear at our monthly meetings. 
The sewers out there know this is called Machine Paper Piecing.
They will be able to embellish them anyway they want, to their hearts desire.  The more outrages, the better. We have some talented women in our club.
 They must wear their badges at our meetings in order to qualify for the raffle gift.
I can't wait to see how these ladies are going to bling up their little badges.  So don't judge them now.  I'll definitely photograph the finish products.

Thanks ladies for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I am not a sewer, but I can appreciate your craft and I just got an idea for my Christmas crop from here so there. Very nice and fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see their creations. I know yours is going to be A+WESOME! I'm working on a name badge, but I might do a badge instead. It's really great to be able to put ticket or something small in it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your workand your blog, Edie. Glad to know we share other passions. I also sew and quilt as well as papercrafting.

    ReplyDelete