Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Other Than Cards

I love doing just about anything that involves paper because usually I receive immediate gratification.  The time involved in making my sewing /quilting projects can vary.  Sometimes it can take up to a month or more when I'm making quilts.  Paper arts have become my priority lately. 

On my blog, you will see a variety of handmade items, mostly projects made with some form of paper.


Last week I made this Inspirational Message Calender.  Each month there is a different verse or quote to help inspire you.  The frame was made out of cereal boxes covered with card stock.  "Ladies save your cereal and cracker boxes."  The boxes are made out of card board and work very well in your album projects or anything requires you to have a stiff firm surface.



I also took the time to make some coupon or recipe holders.  The covers are made out of a tan colored, weaved-pattern Wallpaper.  My girfriend bought alot of it (very cheap) from an Estate sale and it's easy to work with.  Don't know exactly what I want to do with them.  Might try to sale them at a Craft Show. 

Thanks for visiting. 



 

2 comments: