Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

FNC over at Scraps of colors

I was Friday Night Challenge host at http://scrapsofcolor.ning.com/  11/30.  It was my first experience as an host and I kinda' enjoyed it.  It kept me pretty busy.  I was trying to chat and keep the challenges going, and threw in a few fun questions for prizes.  I was so happy with the ladies that participated and hung in there.  I know they were tired.  My theme was SHOPPING.  One of the things I do that gives me much pleasure.
  The challenges included making a gift card, greeting card and altering a gift bag by the end of the night. A digital image or Die cut or photo of shopping/gift bags had to be inclued on the tag.  These are the inspiration projects I posted to stimulate their creativity.


                                             Small gift tag with the words TO and FROM


                                            Large gift tag with the words: TO and FROM


                                            Greeting card included Christmas wrapping paper

                      Altered gift bag- same Christmas wrapping paper was used to decorate bag


It turned out to exhausting but fun.(my projects were made earlier)  Check Scrap of colors gallery to see what the other ladies came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment