Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nicely Done Designs challenges

Hi everyone,

I took a few days off for posting in my Blog because I was getting ready for Christmas and my oldest son, from out of town, visited for a week.  If you're a mother or grandma you know your children never get too old!  You still want to mother them, cook for them and make sure they are comfortable. Christmas was happy and sad at times.  But I made it thru!  "Thank the Lord!"  He is truly merciful!

I did get some crafting done.  One of my projects was chosen as one of the winning designs at www.nicelydonedesigns.blogspot.com., one of Chana's new blogs.  I have been invited for a GD spot for the challenge that will start on January 5th. In addtion, I will get to create a Mystery Box plus create a project for that challenge.  Go and check out her new blog.  The challenges are creatively challenging and alot of fun.

I think I'm going to be more creatively busier this year than last year. 

I made this Triple Easel card using a rubber stamped Medallion as the focal point.  This is for the Dec.22-Jan. 4th Mystery Box challenge.  Our project was to include: Glitter, brads, tags, kraft paper and rubber stamp.

 I used My Minds Eye kraft paper for the card base.
  Regular kraft paper was used for the basket weaved section(done by hand).
  The rubber stamp medallion is from Stamplistic.


 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Have a Happy New Year!
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. My goodness, Edie, this is such a fabulous creation! I love it, especially the design, the colors, and the die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous card Edie, stunning!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edie, this is FABS! I love the paper and the creative use of the Mystery Box Elements! I am looking forward to seeing the ingredients you assemble for your Ingredients. Thanks for contributing. I am still working on my projects.

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete