Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

613 Avenue Create Sketch Design 4/15

Hello everyone,

hope you got those taxes done and in the mail.  I just dropped the forms in the mail a few hours ago.  I'm not a last minute person, so I have been stressed out R/T mailing my taxes late.  My Tax preparer was very behind this year, I guess!  He waited till the last minute to supply us with our completed tax forms.  Well I  can relax now!

On to something more relaxing.   Making cards.  This is the sketch we used to make this weeks Challenge at 613 Avenue Create:
 

 
The image I used is by Bugaboo: Live Love, Laugh Flower Fairies
I'm not sure of the DP name because I received the papers as a gift at a Craft retreat and instantly fell in love with it.
The flowers are Prima flowers and from Iamroses.
The black branches were made from Tim Holtz's Alteration Die called Tattered Pinecone
The sentiment came from a rubber stamp I've had for years.

 

Hope you like.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Edie, Love this card and the way you used that Tim Holtz die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tax time is such a pain...!!! Glad is done and over so that you can relax now! Lol!!!

    Your card is beautiful! Love the Bugaboo image, TH stamp -- just everything about it! You put your foot in designing this card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch, Edie! Love the color palette, papers, stamping, & beautiful embellishments! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Edie!

    Beautiful interpretation of my sketch! Love your color combo too!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete