Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

April showers bring May flowers

Outlawz challenge for 4/15:

 
I had this image colored for so long.  I put it up knowing that it would come to use some day.  Our Outlawz challenge was to do an April showers: Showers, Bridal, Baby, or umbrellas.
I made the flowers myself with cuts from 2 Cricut cartridges:  Wedding and George Basics, and the fence is from Paper Doll Dress Up cart.  The banners are a EK Success punch.  The pearls are from Recollections.  I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  The sentiment is a quote I got off of the internet.

I'm pleased with the way it turned out.  I'd appreciate your comments when you're passing thru.
Luv YUH!  Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Edie...This is such a cute center step card and I can see how you like flowers a lot. They are so pretty in your projects. Also, I would like to say Thank you for leaving me such a wonderful comment and grateful that you are inspired by my Blog post. Have a blessed day, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Edie!! Those flowers and that cute little fence and your color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. I like the fence and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the way you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edie, you should be pleased with how it turned out!!! It's just the cutest card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your adorable work. So much so that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    Pop on over to my bog at http://prettypaperandinkyfingers.blogspot.co.uk
    to see the details.

    Hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card..it almost has a story effect to it..just love it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete