Followers

Monday, June 10, 2013

Congratulations (any occasion) DT card

Hello everyone,

What am I going to do with all these cards I'm making?   LOL   Some of them cost dollars to mail because of the embellishments on them.  They can get pretty expensive to mail, especially when you have flowers on them.......but I just love the flowers!

Anyway here is a DT card I made  for 613 Avenue create.  The challenge was to make a Congratulations card for any occasion.  I chose to make a Wedding card using  Bugaboo image- Stella/Gus Marriage Curables.





Love this card!  Now who can I send it to?

Materials used:

Card base:  Spellbinders Heartfelt Creations- Layered Elegant Swirl Die HCD 716
K& Company McKenna Collection for gatefold base
Jolee's Dimensional stickers
Iamroses flowers
Spellbinders self adhesive bling
Cake- K&Company adhesive stickers

I hope you enjoy looking at my creation.  I always enjoy your comments!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, too funny, Edie! Love that sentiment with Gus and Stella! Great coloring, really pretty design, love the papers, die cuts, and embellishments! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing along with our Them challenge at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your card and the special fold you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week, good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical and I just LOVE what you did with Stella & Gus!!!
    We are so happy you joined us this week for the Catch The Bug Going to the Chapel Theme Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to visit The Bug Blog today for a new challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, it is so unusual in shape and very clever. Thanks for sharing with us at Quirky and don't forget to come back tomorrow to check for winners and a new challenge.

    Cazzy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete