Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Design Team Wedding card for Outlawz challenge

 Morning everyone,

How was your weekend?  I pray that everything went well. 

For my DT Outlawz challenge this week, I made this inspirational Wedding card:


 
 
Materials I used:

Thick black card stock paper
Marco's Gold sticky back paper
Cream colored card stock
Spellbinders Borderabilities-Kaleidoscope Border
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Pendants- Fleur De Lis
Lace: from my stash
Studio 112 Adhesive Gems
Satin cream-colored 1/4 inch ribbon for bows
Cake: Jolee's Dimensional sticker

I'll be entering this card in other challenges at a later time.

Have a great creative week!



2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful...love the look of the Spellbinder die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous wedding card. Love the little bows.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete