Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

RAK of Chicago -Mixed Media Art

Greetings everyone, my week-end was pretty busy.  How was yours?  Well my Craft Club RAK of Chicago had our monthly meeting.  The theme for this meeting was Mixed Media Art.  Our President, Kim Jones, instructed us on our first mixed media art project. 

She was inspired by Christy Tomlinsons' Video on you-tube called Mixed Media Collage Sept. 2012 Kit.

Here are some photo's showing us girls at work:


Surprisingly, it turned out to be fun.  I was kinda' intimidated at first by the whole process but Kim made it easy and fun.  Plus she had enough food to feed an army of hungry ladies!  LOL

I haven't finished mine yet, but I think I've got a new art interest.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I know! I have everything to create one. Maybe I need some scrappy friends to join me. Looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!!! I wish I lived in Chicago!!! lol! Thanks for sharing Ms. Edie and making me jealous!! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like a lot of fun thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete