Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Word art Wednesday 10/17/12

Hi Crafters, gettin' a late start today.  Had to pick my 12 year old grandson up from school and take him for his routine doctor's visit.  He received some bad news.  Looks like he's going to have to stop playing Football or any other running sport until he gets xray's and a reason for the knee pain.  His Pediatrician is recommending no active sports at this time! He is heart broken.  I'm going to suggest Swimming, but I don't think that will replace Football and Basketball.  I will continue to pray.  God can work miracles.

I was able to make this Knob hanger for Word Art Wednesday.  I just love the scriptures they pick each Wednesday. 


The material I used are all from my scrap piles.  The praying hands is a rubber stamp I've had for years.  I used ny copics to color it.  The little gifts (at the bottom) are Die cuts from Cricut cart.-Forever Young, and Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals. 

Okay ladies, dinner time, must go.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Love the soft blue. I would definitely feel welcomed entering in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Edie. The colors are beautiful, and it sends a warm message of peace and love. When I originally clicked your entry, it took me to Scraps of Color (where I am not a member), but was SO glad I remembered to come here to see this! It's beautiful. Wendy also left you a message on our blog because she couldn't sign on at SOC. Thanks for sharing with us, this is really a beautiful creation, and we're SO glad you shared it with us.
    Blessings,
    karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edie, I love your doorhanger!! It's so pretty. Great choice of colors and I love all the lace. I am so glad that you're hanging out with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete