Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Greeting card - Outlawz challenge 11/30

Good morning all you lovely people.  I hope your weekend was prosperous for you... emotionally, spiritually, or financially.  I was involved in a business experience this weekend with a Jewelry artist by the name of Jahmilla Sims. She is located here in Chicago.   Her companies name is Moonjellie Creations, Inc.  I was so impressed because she is a young black lady that exemplifies a real entrepreneural spirit.  She had an idea in her head and she didn't let anyone stop her or prevent her from accomplishing what she wanted to do.
She rented a Hotel meeting room which was set up to display her beautiful jewelry items for sale and invited other crafty people she knew, to come exhibited their items for sale.  Basically it was very well organized from her advertisements to raffle giveaways at the end of  the affair.
She is someone to watch because she is on the move upward!


I was also able to complete my Monday project for www.outlawzchallenges.com.  Our challenge for this Monday Greeting card was to make a card with the color orange as the main color or include oranges in our design. I chose to use one of the images from Eureka stamps.  I chose the Butterfly/flower image because this gave me a chance to brush up on my coloring skills with my copic markers.  (I get lazy at times) I think I did okay.  Still have to work on that shading technique.  I enhanced my butterfly with a liquid embossing. (difficult to see in the photo)I added a cloth doily that was spray painted with Lindy's stamp gangs Coffee Bean Copper.  I added my bling and Iamroses flowers and this is the results:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 



  

2 comments:

  1. Great collection of greeting cards.
    The and the text font of your website is very cool. So attractive web page here.
    Greeting moments are very enjoyable and memorable.
    You are in distributing the happiness.
    Great work
    thanks
    Video Greeting cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Edie!!
    Your coloring is great!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete