Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas cards

Hi fellow crafters, I'm back again.  Boy have I been busy.  I've been making Christmas cards and packs to sell.  My sister has requested her usual 10, and I've made some to sell at another upcoming Craft event.  Of course I have to make my own to send out because everyone of my friends and relatives expects handmade cards from me.  I'm sure it's the same for you!

These pictures are just a few of the cards I made:





I find that when I sell my cards in a pack of 4 (all are the same) they seem to sell better.

 
I entered this card in Monday greeting card challenge at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com  Its made up of things from your stashes.

Well I think I've got a good start don't you?  I'm sure I'll probably will be making more before Christmas gets here.

Thanks Ladies for stopping by, leave a comment letting me know what you think.

LUV,
Edie

4 comments:

  1. My have you been busy. I need to make 20 for someone but I need some Mojo. Looking at your pretty cards almost got me there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I agree with Mary J you have been quite busy. Always love to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas cards, love your work Ms Edie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your Christmas cards Edie....you have been busy, hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete