Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Non-traditional Thanksgiving card

Good morning everyone.  I hope you all had a good nights sleep.  I've got several things in my life that have caused me to be concened, but I'm not going to worry about them.  I have prayed over them and put them in the Lord's hand.  Surely He will give me the strength to deal with them.

Below is my first card entry as a Design Team member in Mondays Greeting challenges on The Outlawz challenges.  I submitted this card (non-tradional Thanksgiving card) hoping to show that all Thanksgiving cards don't have to have turkeys or cornicopia's on them.

 
I hope you all have a wonderful  Thanksgiving Holiday!  DON'T EAT TOO MUCH!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card you did a very nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love all the elements used. Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours.

    ReplyDelete