Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa's Drawers

 


Ladies, I fell in love with this tutorial project. I found it at   http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/santasdrawers/.  It's called Santa's Drawers.
 It is the cutest thing.  I just had to make it of course.  The little drawers pull out and I guess you can fill them with candy or any other treat or gift that will fit.  You can make this age appropriate.  For children you can use a more juvenile paper print.  You can make it for any occasion or holiday:  Christmas, Birthday's, Anniversaries or any gift-giving occasion.  Check out my version.  Remember this is my first attempt.  I guarantee you the next one will be perfect.






 I think I need to take a course in Staging or Display. I'm working on it.  I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for.  I might just put it on the shelf and look at. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look.  It's really appreciated!

1 comment: